GOSSIP

 

Camilla Cabello and Shawn Mendes hate each other 


The singer Camilla Cabello said in recent interiews that she doesnt get along whit Shawn Mendes anymore.

"I dont really talk to him anymore, I actually cant believe that we were boyfriends time ago".

"If I could turm back time I would do it just so I dont date him".

This unexpected declarations shaked the internet becuase they were a really loved couple back in the 2020, they even realesed songs together while they were in the relationship like "Señorita".

But it seems like they really dont get along well anymore because, Shawn did not remain silent, 2 days after Camillas interviews he twitted the next declaration.

"I dont know what got into you but Im sure that you should be in rehabilitation".

Both of this declarations are really strong, so we will be waiting for any new update from any of them about their future of their relationship, not like a couple but as friends.






REPORTER : JONATÁN JOSUÉ ARGANDOÑA BERNAL








 




Comentarios